Saturday, April 17, 2010

Florida Trip


How's this for a backyard visitor!! The picture is a bit fuzzy because I'm taking it from inside the pool cage (screened in area). She doesn't look too big in this picture, but she was the size of my Brittany Spaniel, Sam. She stayed and watched all of us watching her, for about ten minutes, and then just sauntered away. I did go out and try to get another picture, but she was a bit too far away. There is also a resident raccoon and a few bunnies, but they didn't hang around long enough to have their pictures taken.



The main reason for my trip was to help take care of Makayla and Tyler, my two youngest grandkids while my daughter, Karen, had back surgery. I had so-o-o much fun with them.  We went to the park, did a little shopping, colored Easter eggs, went to Fisherman's Village, and the Military Museum. There was a time-out, too, because they had to find out just how far I would let them go! lol  It seemed once was enough.
They even made some yo-yo's for one of my quilts!

This is a shot of the marina at Fisherman's Village.  I didn't get any pictures of any of the really big yachts. It was just a gorgeous day to spend outside.

I came home to snow on the ground and lots of snow in the mountains!



Posted by Picasa

No comments: