Monday, October 19, 2009

Angel Swap 2009

Here is a picture of the items I'm sending to my swap partner in Australia. There is a ditty bag, needlekeep, mug wrap and pincushion. It has been really fun to get e-mails from (can't tell you until she receives them) her and to lurk on her blog! The gal at the post office said that it would take about two weeks to get to AU from here. Sure hope she like everything. If you get a chance to participate in next year's Angel Swap, don't pass it up! Happy stitching everyone.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

ChitterChatterDesigns said...

Bev, Your projects turned out beautiful! The green rick rack looks great on your needle case! You have one lucky angel, and I am sure she will be tickled pink! -Cori

Bev said...

Thanks, Cori. I love your little "pies" and will definitely buy your pattern even if my name comes up to win one!!

marina said...

I can visit your blog now that I can know your secret Identity.
Thankyou for all the beautiful things you have sent me I absolutely LOVE THEM!!!!
I feel so spoilt. Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou.
cheers
Marina

Mistea said...

That Gal at the post office obviously thinks we're further away than we are. Great lot of surprises there - Seems they fill the order perfectly. Beautiful.