Friday, August 23, 2013

Bad Computer!!

My little old Mac is giving me hissie fits! Think it is time to take it in to the 'puter Dr.  Anyway, I can't believe that it is almost the end of August already!  This summer has been busy, but fun.  We spent a week in NM.  Santa Fe and Red River were wonderful.  We will definitely go back for another visit.  Of course visiting quilt shops there and on the way were a must and I found some neat "had to have" things.

Red River is a ski town and our condo faced the river and one of the chair lifts.  The funniest thing ever was this little deer.....

We were on our balcony and luckily my camera was within reach.  Have you ever heard of a deer squatting?  We haven't.  Plus, she kind of looks like a kangaroo!  Well, she squatted and then.....


she went a few feet upstream and got a drink!

2 comments:

marina said...

I thought it was a kangaroo in the first pic. What a dainty little deer and clever too lol

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Pretty smart going upstream to drink.....:D