Saturday, August 31, 2013

Computer Woes Over!

Yea!!  Got my laptop back.  Thank goodness it just needed a new battery!  Apparently, batteries can swell and create havoc with the track pad.....and I thought it was possessed!

Back to posting.  This quilt was our 2012 Kaffe Club row of the month.  Most of the blocks in each row are "wonky", which for me was really a challenge because I like things to line up and points to match.  Even the scallops are wonky, and if you zoom in you can see the narrow piping in the binding.  This is my second quilt using all Kaffe fabric.  We had an exhibit of 19 of these quilts at HMQS this past spring.  None of them looked alike because of row placement and color choices.  This one was really fun to make.  The rows were all designed by Kaye Evans, who has taught Kaffe Club for six years.  Thanks Kaye!


1 comment:

marina said...

wonderful to hear your computer is no longer possessed!
really lovely quilt. very bright and fresh.
I like the wonkiness and that the rows are vertical instead of horizontal.