Saturday, March 19, 2011

Finished!

The "American Beauty" quilt top is finished and on its way to Draper!  The pictures aren't great, but you can see how big it is.  That's a CA king bed it's on!  Yes, I'd say it's a "generous" queen size.  If you are near Thimbles & Threads Quilt Shop in Draper, stop by to see it and say "hi" to Cathie Z.
 I couldn't get far enough away to get a full picture and my design wall was way too small to hang it properly.




This was the best I could do to show the size....


Scroll down to the earlier posts to see the pretty pinks and soft yellows.

3 comments:

Yumm yumz by patticakes said...

Beautiful! I will definitely stop by Thimbles and Threads to admire it!

marina said...

it is just magnificent Bev,
Well done!!
I think the baskets block is still my favourite.

Thimbles and Threads Quilt Shop said...

All I can say is - YAY!!! I GET TO KEEP THIS ONE! Bev, it is absolutely beautiful and I love it. Thanks for your many, many, many hours putting this one together.